I've gotten my Lapdock + Raspberry Pi ready for hardware and software hacking, and I have to admit that I'm thrilled with the results.
- Motorola Bionic Lapdock
- Raspberry Pi (Rev B)
- Raspberry Pi camera
- Tenda USB WiFi Adapter
- 3D printed Raspberry Pi holder
- 3D printed Raspberry Pi camera case
- Short solderless bread board + components and wires
- Cables and adapters for the lapdock <--> raspi connections
- Lots of hook and loop fasteners to keep cables and devices tamed
At the end, I have a completely portable <3 lb wireless hacktop good not only for working on the go, but for keeping my work area neat.