- Wall, due to hammering & pry bar
- Ugly tile counter top, due to awesome power of the almighty team of sawzall & pry bar
- Ugly tile back splash, due to pry bar
- Huge and unwieldly kitchen island, due to screw driver-ing & pry bar
- Ugliest little closet in Texas, due to pry bar
- Filthiest pantry in Texas, due to pry bar
- (borrowed) Palm Sander, due to concrete dust
- Vacuum cleaner, due to concrete dust (which it turns out is a real pain in the *** to clean up)
- (borrowed) Dremel tool, due to being a piece of worthless ****
- Reciprocating saw blades (3), due to concrete
- Masonry bit, due to concrete (seriously? that's what you're designed for, your only job is to drill through concrete)
- Screw extraction bits, due to screw (again, that's your ONLY JOB)
The hero so far is the pry bar. I love that thing.
And the villain? Clearly concrete and concrete dust. The concrete counter top looks amazing now, but it's a tool killer.